Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reached June Goal Today!

So I hopped on the scale this morning and was rewarded with a happy number, my June 1st weight goal.
I have simply been eating small amounts frequently (every 3 hrs or so), tracking calories thru the DailyPlate.com, and increasing exercise.

I feel great and it has not been hard at all, just required a bit of persistence. My trainer Jasmine at the High Point Regional Fitness Center has been super, motivating me to stay on track, without making me feel so sore I couldn't function.

So now I have to plan a new goal. Will aim for an additional 20 lbs by June 1, which will be hard, but at least I have some momentum going.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything you read here, especially if you have something to add, or correct some misinformation.