Thursday, February 4, 2010

After dinner struggles

I am sure I am not alone in my struggle to control my appetite after dinner. The kids need to eat early (about 2 hours sooner that I would eating on my own), and by 10-11PM I am starving again.
Especially if I am watching TV or something passive.
Now the obvious solution is quit watching TV, but hey, a man needs his guilty pleasures, right?
Last night I did pretty well with a huge salad, but had to add an extra breadstick to cure the munchies.
This will be my biggest long term hurdle, and something I need a long term plan I can stick with.

1 comment:

  1. We don't allow ourselves to eat after 9pm. That has helped a lot. Though you will sometimes find us scrambling for food (sometimes ending with junk) at about 8:50, knowing we'll be hungry if we don't. Maybe try for an earlier snack.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on anything you read here, especially if you have something to add, or correct some misinformation.